Listed below are the highlights of my household historical past and family tree associated actions over the previous week. I did nothing on Friday and Saturday as a result of I had my pacemaker put in on Friday, got here house on Saturday, caught up on sleep, and watched sports activities all weekend.
1) Hosted and moderated the Chula Vista Genealogical Society (CVGS) DNA Curiosity Group Assembly on Wednesday on Zoom. Reported on the AncestryDNA Plus tier, the AncestryDNA ThruLines shuffle, the East Coast Genetic Family tree convention, Ancestry’s Pet DNA, my very own ThruLines, my AncestryDNA Traits, and my DNA match who’s adopted and a Richman DNA match.
2) The week’s Rabbit Gap was working with my newest AncestryDNA ThruLines and discovering inaccurate DNA Match traces. See Rabbit Holes With Randy – New AncestryDNA ThruLines.
3) AncestryDNA now has 44,044 DNA matches (up 54 from 18 September) for me in the present day, with no new ThruLines. I added Notes to 0 matches, and the DNA Match line for no ThruLines to RootsMagic. MyHeritageDNA now has 11,735 DNA matches (up 20 from 18 September) for me, with no new Theories. Reviewed the brand new DNA matches on AncestryDNA, MyHeritageDNA, FamilyTreeDNA and 23andMe.
4) Sometimes matched RootsMagic 9 profiles to FamilySearch Household Tree. I’ve matched 49,862 of my RootsMagic individuals with FamilySearch Household Tree profiles (up 0).
5) Used Internet Hints and Report Matches from Ancestry, MyHeritage, Findmypast and FamilySearch so as to add content material and supply citations to my RootsMagic profiles. I now have 71,450 individuals in my RootsMagic household tree (up 1), and 146,221 supply citations (up 1). Resolved no Ancestry Hints. TreeShared no new and up to date profiles with my Ancestry tree. My Ancestry Member Tree has Ancestry Report Hints with 178,907 to be resolved, however I work on them a number of occasions every week.
6) Wrote 14 Genea-Musings weblog posts final week (Sunday by way of Saturday), of which two have been a press launch. Probably the most considered publish final week wasRabbit Holes With Randy – New AncestryDNA ThruLines with over 127 views. Genea-Musings had about 35,200 web page views final week.
7) Actual life: That is week 185 since COVID restrictions began. I had a pacemaker put in on Friday on the hospital and stayed one night time there. Lori got here down on Thursday to be my taxi driver, caretaker and prepare dinner, and goes house in the present day. I stayed house apart from visiting Linda virtually day by day on the expert nursing/reminiscence care facility. Walked virtually day by day on the block and talked to a number of neighbors. I completed studying Faye Kellerman’s Gun Video games. and began Lisa Jackson’s The Third Grave. The Padres season continued, and I watched all the video games however one this previous week. They’re 77-79 up to now (5-1 this previous week) and now tied for third place within the NL West division with one week to go within the season. Watched the Chargers recreation on Sunday and so they beat Minnesota 28-24, so now 1-2 on the season.
Please be aware that every one feedback are moderated and will not seem instantly.
Please touch upon this publish on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every publish. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons under. Or contact me by e mail at [email protected].
#Family tree #PotPourri #Week #September