Inflation versus deflation: What’s the larger downside?
Not like the U.S. proper now, China’s not experiencing inflation. Knowledge means that they’re truly going by “deflation” — a gradual decline of market costs.
As a world energy, how would possibly China’s deflation challenge have an effect on the U.S. financial system?
On right this moment’s episode of The Banyan Edge Podcast, Ian King weighs in on the difficulty, explaining why he thinks deflation is the toughest downside for an financial system and a central financial institution to take care of.
How can China and the U.S. resolve their respective financial dilemmas?
How does new automation expertise (like artificial intelligence) have an effect on the expansion and the artistic destruction of markets?
And why is an automatic elevator like the present author and actors’ SAG-AFTRA strike … and what does it imply for the earnings of media firms like Netflix?
Discover out extra on right this moment’s episode…
🔥Sizzling Subjects in Right this moment’s Podcast:
- The explanations behind China’s “deflationary” downside, and the distinction between deflation and inflation. [2:00]
- Why Ian thinks deflation is a harder downside to resolve than inflation. [4:05]
- New tech improvements are sometimes thought of deflationary. May the U.S. be heading in the identical path as China? What are the long-term impacts of AI and robotics automation on financial productiveness? [7:30]
- Why the invention of the automated elevator is just like the position AI is taking part in within the SAG-AFTRA strike. [11:30]
- Ian’s urgent query for me, contemplating this summer time’s film hype: Oppenheimer or Barbie? [20:40]
- Falling costs don’t imply falling income. There’s nonetheless cash to be made, and the facility of AI prediction can assist you beat the market with this AI investing tool. [21:10]
- Earlier than AI, there was Mr. Henry. Ian tells a narrative about his colleague, throughout his Wall Avenue days, who developed his personal algorithm to revenue 95% of the time on buying and selling days. [25:10]
And when you’ve got some other feedback or questions on utilizing AI in your buying and selling technique, please tell us at [email protected]!
Regards,Charles SizemoreChief Editor, The Banyan Edge
#Chinas #Deflation #Have an effect on #U.S #Market