spot_img
HomeAutoNidec and Embraer to collectively develop an electrical propulsion system for the...

Nidec and Embraer to collectively develop an electrical propulsion system for the aerospace trade – Charged EVs Acquire US

Japanese electrical motor producer Nidec and Brazilian plane producer Embraer have established a three way partnership (JV) firm, Nidec Aerospace, to develop electrical propulsion techniques for the aerospace sector. Nidec will personal a 51% share of the JV and Embraer will personal the remaining 49%.

The newly-established firm will develop and manufacture the electrical propulsion system for eVTOL autos, with the intention of offering the system to non-eVTOL autos sooner or later.

Nidec Aerospace’s launch buyer would be the eVTOL producer of Eve Air Mobility.

“Technological innovation will probably be a key contributor to the Worldwide Civil Aviation Group’s (ICAO) dedication to carbon neutrality by 2050, making Nidec Aerospace a pure extension of each firms,” stated Michael Briggs, Senior VP and President of the Movement & Vitality Enterprise Unit at Nidec.

Supply: Nidec


#Nidec #Embraer #collectively #develop #electrical #propulsion #system #aerospace #trade #Charged #EVs

RELATED ARTICLES
Continue to the category

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -spot_img

Most Popular

Recent Comments